On this episode, we’re talking about usability testing, eye tracking, and how to improve conversions so that ultimately you can turn more of your website visitors into leads and customers, with the co-founder and CEO of Sleeknote.
Mogens Møller is the co-founder & CEO of Sleeknote. He’s a Conversion Optimization specialist and International keynote speaker, and he’s here today to share insights on usability testing, eye tracking, and how to improve conversions
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What is Sleeknote?
- How can marketers use popups and sticky bars more effectively?
- How to conduct user tests
- What marketing tools should you use?
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- How to Find Test Subjects for Usability Tests
- Example of Usability Test Script
- Checklist to Usability Tests
- Free Guide: 50 Growth Marketing Tools ⚡️
Connect with Mogens:
Thanks for listening!
Growth Marketing Toolbox is a weekly podcast series exploring the greatest growth marketing tools and technology. You’ll hear candid interviews with the folks who make, market, and use these marketing tools.