On this episode, we discuss SEO tools and tactics with Phil Singleton, author of SEO for Growth.
Phil is a web designer, an SEO expert and an award winning author. Since 2005, Phil has owned and operated a digital agency based in Kansas City. In 2016, Phil and John Jantsch, of Duct Tape Marketing, co-wrote SEO for Growth: The Ultimate Guide for Marketers, Web Designers & Entrepreneurs. SEO for Growth is an Amazon bestseller and has been listed as a top marketing book by Mashable, Oracle and The Huffington Post.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Phil applied his SEO expertise to his book project
- The biggest trends in SEO in 2017
- What advice Phil would give to marketers who want to write a book
- What’s in Phil’s SEO toolbox
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- SEO for Growth
- John Jantsch
- Duct Tape Marketing
- Google’s Search Quality Evaluator Guidelines
- Ahrefs on Growth Marketing Toolbox [Podcast]
- SEMrush on Growth Marketing Toolbox [Podcast]
- Hatchbuck on Growth Marketing Toolbox [Podcast]
- Screaming Frog
- Kansas City Web Design & SEO
Connect with Phil:
Thanks for listening!
Growth Marketing Toolbox is a weekly podcast series exploring the greatest growth marketing tools and technology. You’ll hear candid interviews with the folks who make, market, and use these marketing tools.