On this episode, we look at SEMrush, a competitive intelligence suite for digital marketers, with Mike Isaac, the Customer Success Content Manager at SEMrush.
Mike has been working at SEMrush for over a year and is constantly pushing out new content to keep users engaged. If you have not already heard of SEMrush, it is a powerful and versatile competitive intelligence suite for online marketing, from SEO and PPC to social media and even video advertising research. In this episode, we take a deep look at how it can help you improve your overall search engine rankings and much more!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How SEMrush has evolved over the last few years
- Which features and tools the platform includes
- Why competitive intelligence data is so powerful
- Which other marketing tools Mike and the SEMrush team uses
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- The New SEMrush U.S. Database: What You Need To Know
- Google Analytics
- Google Drive
- SEMrush Blog
- SEMrush on Twitter
- SEMrush on Facebook
- SEMrush on YouTube
- Free 14 Day Trial of SEMrush
Connect with Mike:
Thanks for listening!
Inbound Unboxed is a weekly podcast series exploring the greatest inbound marketing tools and technology. You’ll hear candid interviews with the folks who make, market, and use these inbound marketing tools.