On this episode, we explore how to use podcasting as an inbound marketing tool, with outreach consultant and author, Kai Davis.
Kai is an outreach consultant who helps experts increase their traffic and sales and manage their most valuable relationships. Kai is here today to talk about podcasting as an inbound marketing tool. We discuss how to reach your audience using podcasts, how to structure your outreach to build relationships, and how to prepare for the inbound leads that podcasting can generate.
His new book, The Traffic Manual, explains the step-by-step process behind using podcasts as an inbound marketing channel.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why podcasting is such a powerful tool for inbound marketers
- A step-by-step process for getting booked on podcasts
- How to leverage your time spent on a podcast
- Kai’s favorite inbound marketing tools
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Double Your Audience
- The Positioning Manual for Technical Firms
- Phillip Morgan
- Paul Jarvis
- Email Hunter
- Brennan Dunn
- Keith Perhac
- The Traffic Manual
- Kai’s Free Resources for Inbound Unboxed Listeners
Connect with Kai:
Thanks for listening!
Inbound Unboxed is a weekly podcast series exploring the greatest inbound marketing tools and technology. You’ll hear candid interviews with the folks who make, market, and use these inbound marketing tools.