On this episode, we’re sharing everything you need to know about WordPress hosting, with an in-depth interview featuring Sean O’Brien, the Chief Operating Officer at Kinsta.
Kinsta is a managed WordPress hosting platform optimized for WordPress, that features load balancing, 10 data centers, free migrations, automated backups, security, and more.
At Kinsta, Sean helps with marketing, product design, hiring, sales, and more. He graced the cover of Entrepreneur at 27 and has also been featured in Yahoo, CIO, Inc., and the BBC. Sean holds degrees in both finance and economics with a minor in information systems from Ohio University, along with a specialization in marketing strategy from the Johnson Graduate School of Management at Cornell University.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why your website needs a content delivery network (CDN)
- How to migrate a website with ease
- Which factors to consider when choosing a web host
- What the hosting industry doesn’t tell you about pricing
- Which marketing tools Sean and his team use daily
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Review Signal
- How Kinsta Saved Cyber Monday for Swagway
- Kinsta Blog
Connect with Sean:
Thanks for listening!
Inbound Unboxed is a weekly podcast series exploring the greatest inbound marketing tools and technology. You’ll hear candid interviews with the folks who make, market, and use these inbound marketing tools.