On this episode, the founder of ClickMinded shares how he’s used mini-courses to grow his business.
Tommy Griffith has been doing SEO for more than 10 years, and has managed search engine optimization at tech companies like PayPal and Airbnb.
He’s the founder of ClickMinded, a digital marketing training platform for marketers and entrepreneurs and on this episode we’re chatting about mini-courses, and how you can use them to generate more leads and grow your business.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What is ClickMinded?
- How can marketers use mini-courses to generate leads?
- What marketing tools should you use for online course creation?
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- The Four Hour Workweek
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich
- RightMessage on Growth Marketing Toolbox
- Burning The Boats Blog Post
- SEO Strategy Guide
- Digital Marketing Strategy Guide
- SEO Checklist
- Free Guide: 50 Growth Marketing Tools ⚡️
Connect with Tommy:
Thanks for listening!
Growth Marketing Toolbox is a weekly podcast series exploring the greatest growth marketing tools and technology. You’ll hear candid interviews with the folks who make, market, and use these marketing tools.