On this episode, we’re joined by well-known blogger and podcaster Ilene Smith to discuss her favorite blogging tools and tactics.
Today’s guest is Ilene Smith. Ileane started blogging in 2009 using sites like Blogger and WordPress.com. It wasn’t long before she migrated to self-hosted WordPress and what is now considered one of the most popular blogs about blogging on the Internet – Basic Blog Tips. Ileane also has a YouTube channel with nearly half a million views and a podcast with the same name: Ms. Ileane Speaks.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Ileane can help you “build a better blog”
- Ileane’s favorite tools for creating brilliant content
- Which tools and tactics to use to generate more traffic
- Why the Genesis Framework rocks for WordPress sites
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Lisa Irby
- Ileane’s Podcast
- Pat Flynn
- 11 Powerful Tools to Create Brilliant Content
- Pablo by Buffer
- Post Planner
- Lidyr Creative
- Ileane’s YouTube Channel
- Marcus Sheridan
- Content Warfare Podcast
- Ileane’s BuzzSumo Course
- Genesis Framework by StudioPress
- Thesis by DIYthemes
- Rainmaker Platform
- Digital Commerce Institute
- Hack the Entrepreneur with Jon Nastor
- Joey Kissimmee
- Appendipity Themes
- BackupBuddy for WordPress
Connect with Ileane:
Thanks for listening!
Inbound Unboxed is a weekly podcast series exploring the greatest inbound marketing tools and technology. You’ll hear candid interviews with the folks who make, market, and use these inbound marketing tools.