On this episode, we’re joined by Leon Barnard to discuss wireframing best practices, UX design, and a fantastic tool called Balsamiq that helps you put it all together.
Leon is a designer and writer at Balsamiq. He regularly writes for the Balsamiq UX blog and curates the Balsamiq Champions blog about how and why people use Balsamiq.
Balsamiq is a rapid wireframing tool that helps you work faster and smarter. It reproduces the experience of sketching on a whiteboard, but using a computer.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Balsamiq makes wireframing and UX design easy
- Why wireframing is a crucial part of conversion rate optimization
- Which other marketing tools Leon and the Balsamiq team uses
- Best practices for UX design and wireframing
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Peldi Guilizzoni, Balsamiq Founder
- Theresa Neil
- Balsamiq on Udemy
- Balsamiq on Skillshare
- Inbound Unboxed 024: Agile Marketing Tools and Tactics with Frank Days
- Balsamiq Champions Blog
- Balsamiq UX Blog
- Content Creators Should Do Wireframes, Too
- Francesca Fabbri, Balsamiq Community Manager
- Google Analytics
Connect with Leon:
Thanks for listening!
Inbound Unboxed is a weekly podcast series exploring the greatest inbound marketing tools and technology. You’ll hear candid interviews with the folks who make, market, and use these inbound marketing tools.