On this episode, I’m joined by the Director of Digital Marketing at Act-On to discuss how Act-On helps you rethink marketing automation.
As the Director of Digital Marketing at Act-On, Linda supports overall lead generation goals with strategic planning, content creation, and analysis of campaign effectiveness.
Founded in 2008, Act-On is the marketing automation tool used by over 3000 companies, including Xerox, Hoopla, the ASPCA, and NYU.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to properly plan a website project
- Why the planning phase is often overlooked by web developers
- What is a needs assessment and who needs one
- How to sell clients on needs assessments, planning, and branding
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Ion Interactive
- Scott Brinker
- Chief Marketing Technologist Blog
- Act-On Blog
- Act-On Resource Library
- Act-On Video Library
Connect with Linda and Act-On
Thanks for listening!
Inbound Unboxed is a weekly podcast series exploring the greatest inbound marketing tools and technology. You’ll hear candid interviews with the folks who make, market, and use these inbound marketing tools.