On this episode, we interview Daniel Kempe and Matthew Spurr, the co-founders of Quuu, a tool that offers hand curated content suggestions for social media that automatically get added to your Buffer account.
Daniel and Matthew are changing the way we look at curated content. If you’re already using Buffer, then Quuu is the next step in sharing the content your audience cares about. From the history of the product, to future updates and features, we cover it all on this episode of Inbound Unboxed.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Quuu began and how it has grown since then
- Why curated content matters
- How to get up and running with Quuu in 3 simple steps
- What we can expect to see from Quuu in the months ahead
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Mubashar Iqbal
- How to use automation, and still be authentic on social media
- Matt Aunger
- Content Marketer
- Product Hunt
- Quuu Blog
- Quuu on Facebook
- Quuu on Twitter
Connect with Daniel and Matthew:
Thanks for listening!
Inbound Unboxed is a weekly podcast series exploring the greatest inbound marketing tools and technology. You’ll hear candid interviews with the folks who make, market, and use these inbound marketing tools.